NightDev is a software development company building products around live streaming and chat. Also known as 'BTTV' or 'Better Twitch TV' by the community, BetterTTV aims to add new features to Twitch's website.Here's just some of the features we add to chat:. Extra emoticons - BetterTTV. Anyone else having issues? It just suddenly stopped working for me today. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it.
BetterTTV Chrome extension also called BTTV Chrome extension is a plugin for browsers to enhance Twitch streaming service with new features, emotes, and a lot more for browsers. Better Twitch TV Chrome extension allows you to upload emotes on Twitch on your Chrome browser.
Better Twitch TV emotes share different emotes on Twitch with Twitch.tv login username and password. You can upload your BTTV emotes to add to Twitch channel.
This post will, however, teach you how to download Better Twitch TV Firefox extension and install it on your browser to add BTTV emotes to your Twitch channel.
BetterTTV pro plugin is the premium version of the extension to add more feature to Twitch which includes chit chat on Twitch, delete links and messages, unban all banned chatter.
The BTTV Pro allows you up to 25 more BetterTTV channel emotes, 50 shared emotes, priority emote approval, and allows up to 5 channel and shared non-GIF personal emotes to be used globally by you (not others) on BetterTTV.
We also add an extra personal emote for every consecutive month you subscribe for the life of the subscription (up to a maximum of 25 personal emotes).
Better Twitch TV Features
Here are the unique features of the Better Twitch TV (BTTV) extension for browsers.
- Extra emoticons – BetterTTV global and per-channel emotes
- Username/Word/Phrase highlighting
- Word/Phrase blacklist
- Split chat lines for easy reading
- See deleted links and messages
- Unban all banned chatters with /mass unban (channel owner only)
- Anon Chat – join a channel without showing in the user list
- Hide visual noise like bits
Better Twitch TV for Google Chrome
Here is a quick approach to add the Better Twitch TV for Google Chrome extension to your browser.
- Open the Chrome browser and go to BetterTTV official site. Alternatively, go to the Google Chrome store and search for “BetterTTV
- Click on “download for Chrome” on Better Twitch TV site and you will be redirected to the Google Chrome extension download store
- Click on “Add to Chrome”
- Click on “Add BetterTTV” from the popup
- Wait for better TTV to download and add to your Chrome browser automatically.
The BTTV icon will be added to your browser’s taskbar for quick access. A right-click on the BetterTTV extension will give you the option to access BetterTTV site and add BTTV emotes to your Twitch channels and enjoy all the BTTV features.
The Better TTV for Firefox can be downloaded and added to the Mozilla browser. Here is how to install Better TTV on your Firefox browser.
- Open the Firefox browser
- Visit betterttv.com
- Click “download for Firefox”
- Tap on “Add to Firefox”
- Click on the “Add BetterTV” to permit the extension to access Twitch.tv on your Firefox browser.
The BetterTTV Firefox extension will be added to the Mozilla Firefox browser to access Twitch.tv contents.
How to Upload BTTV Emotes
Emotes is the main feature of the Twitch enhance plugin for browsers. You can add your choice of emotes to the channel or download emotes from the channel with a single click. However, if you are a fan of different BTTV emotes here is how to add emotes to your channel on Twitch using BTTV extension.
- Right-click on the BTTV plugin on your address bar
- Select “BetterTTV” to open Better Twitch TV site
- Click on the “Login” button to the top-right
- Log in with your “Twitch.tv” username and password
- Click on the “Authorize” button to allow “BetterTTV” to access and read your Twitch.tv information.
- Now, go to Better Twitch TV emotes channel at betterttv.com/emotes
- Go through the BTTV emotes categories (Top, trending, shared, and global)
- Click on the emotes
- Click on “Add to Channel”
The selected BTTV emote will be added to your Twitch channel via the Better Twitch TV site.
The above procedures explained how to add BTTV emotes channels to your Twitch account.
BTTV Chrome Not Working (Fixed)
Here is a quick fix to the BTTV Chrome not working on your browser.
- Launch the “Chrome” browser.
- Click on the more option >> More tools >> Extensions.
- Disable all “plugins” except “BTTV”.
- Upda the “Better Twitch TV” extension
- Click on the plugin icon and sign in to your Twitch account.
This should fix the “BTTV Chrome not working you are experiencing. If this works, please leave a comment else leave a comment of how you were able to fix this.
- Установок в день
- Всего установок
- 1 143
Removes the left nav bar entirely and stretches the twitch player to use as much space as possible.
- Works on streams, highlights and past broadcasts
- Tested with and without 'Better Twitch TV'
- Continues to work after a window resize
- Does not alter the appearance of anything besides the size of the twitch player and chat
- Works with hosted channels
Better Twitch Tv Internet Explorer
Customizable chat width
Right click the expand icon to set the chat's width.
Better Twitch Tv Chrome Extension
- 1.09 - 15/12/2014 - Changed how new players are detected
- 1.08 - 22/10/2014 - Added /directory to the exclude list, and made biggerttv make sure that a player is on the page before expanding
- 1.07 - 22/10/2014 - Added extra excludes, stops hiding the sidebars in profiles and settings with autoenable on
- 1.06 - 07/10/2014 - Fixed the left sidebar sometimes still being visible when enabled and moved the button during archive playback
- 1.05 - 15/09/2014 - Added option to automatically enable bigttv when loading a page (could do strange things with hosting, unsure) NOTE: Settings changed to right click on both chrome and firefox.
- 1.04 - 18/08/2014 - Fixed resizing player
- 1.03 - 18/08/2014 - Added support for hosted channels
- 1.02 - 18/07/2014 - Improved support for firefox
- 1.01 - 15/07/2014 - Moved expand icon to the left (just right of the volume slider)
Better Twitch Tv Download
Icons from http://icomoon.io/