Restart using Boot Camp Control Panel: Click in the right side of the taskbar, click the Boot Camp icon, then choose Restart in macOS. This also sets the default operating system to macOS. For more information about restarting in macOS, see the Apple Support article Switch between Windows and macOS. A Mac OS X Snow Leopard or Mac OS X Lion installation DVD. A copy of Boot Camp version 3.3 (4.0 for Mac OS X Lion) More Information. To install Windows on your Mac using Boot Camp, follow the steps listed below in the order listed: Notes: Be sure to back up.
Bootcamp Windows Restart To Mac
How to start up in macOS from Windows
- From the notification area on the right side of the Windows taskbar, click to show hidden icons.
- Click the Boot Camp icon .
- From the menu shown, choose Restart in macOS.
If you haven't installed the latest Boot Camp updates, you might get the message ”Could not locate the OS X boot volume.'
Or use Startup Manager as your Mac starts up:
Bootcamp Restart To Machine
- Restart your Mac from the Start menu in Windows.
- Press and hold the Option (or Alt) ⌥ key as your Mac begins to restart.
- Select your Mac startup volume (Macintosh HD) in the Startup Manager window, then press Return or click the up arrow:
How to start up in Windows from macOS
- Use Startup Manager to choose your Windows (Boot Camp) volume during startup.
- Or select your Boot Camp volume in Startup Disk preferences, then restart.
Bootcamp Reset To Mac
- If you're having difficulty using VoiceOver or another screen reader to complete these steps, please contact Apple Support.
- Learn how to install Windows 10 on your Mac.