10,886 data product manager jobs available. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New data product manager careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. The low-stress way to find your next data product manager job opportunity is on SimplyHired. There are over 10,886 data product manager careers waiting for you to apply! A data product manager may choose instead to tap into a data flow of real-time GPS data in order to make those suggestions on the fly. The benefit of having a data product manager in the product development cycle. It’s clear that the data product manager.
- Data Product Manager Training
- Data Product Manager Course
- Data Product Manager Salary
- Data Product Manager
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Data Product Manager for Data project to join our team on a full-time basis.
About Project :
This exciting and challenging project involves designing, implementing and maintaining a sophisticated analytics platform capable of advising and predicting customer lifecycle stages based on previous customer history as well as marketing activities history and transactional data. Our client operates as an industrial and electronics products supplier via e-commerce and local stores.
Project includes data ingestion, cleaning, standardization, feature engineering, and predictive decision making based on analytical and ML models.
- Define and drive feature specification, work closely with engineering teams to deliver against the roadmap for your own area.
- Develop feature roadmap and backlogs, drive execution to results, and manage outcomes
- Analyze capability gaps within client organization or pain points for the target market. Suggest improvement methods and appropriate solution options
- Identify and define business needs and goals. Clearly outline stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, product managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution.
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define quality attributes (non-functional requirements) including external interfaces and constraints
- Interact with product manager on product strategy definition and target market segments
- Evaluate business analysis processes and continuously improve them. Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes.
- Mentor other analysts on request. Organize knowledge sharing and training sessions for other analysts. Contribute to the corporate knowledge base
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance. Manage solution acceptance criteria.
- Care about continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- 5+ years of experience as BA / Product Owner
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management or other managerial position
- 2+ years of experience in Business Intelligence or Data Science or Data Analysis
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud projects
- Strong understanding of BI and Data Science
- Good experience in SQL
- Hands on experience with PowerBI or Tableau
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence).
- Proven experience in communication to large audiences and top management
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar)
- Business education
- Good knowledge in at least one Business Domain: finance, accounting, media, travel, logistics
- Knowledge in product management best practices
Data Product Manager Training
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
Data Product Manager Course
What's in it for you
Data Product Manager Salary
Data Product Manager
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client