- Director Of Product Management Role
- Director Of Product Management Job Description
- Director Of Product Management Google
- Director Of Product Management Pay
Smartsheet is already beloved by customers around the world for empowering people to improve how they work. We are looking for someone to help usher in our next major phase of growth by elevating the experiences we deliver to our customers and building powerful new capabilities to support modern work execution. Do you deeply understand the needs of modern workers and the tools they need to deliver in today’s competitive business environment? Do you have a passion for solving customer problems and applying technology to empower everyone to improve how they work? If so, we want to hear from you!
93,653 Director Product Management jobs available on Indeed.com. Apply to Director of Product Management, Senior Director of Product Management, Network Manager and more! DIRECTOR, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT. Job Locations US-TX-Dallas. Company Enterprise. Requisition ID 2021-25852 Category Information Technology. Overview Envision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology. The role of Director of Product/Project Management will work collaboratively with corporate HQ teams to help oversee and manage defined product categories and $120,000 - $160,000 a year Quick Apply Director of Provider Network Development (West Coast Region) WINFertility - Houston, TX 3.3.
You will be based in our Bellevue, WA headquarters and will report to the Senior Director of Product Management.
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers to build products with great market fit.
- Create and communicate a compelling vision for your portfolio of features.
- Define the roadmap, break down the work into a well-prioritized plan, and execute.
- Assess opportunity, project feasibility, approach, and scope.
- Work closely with design and engineering to create compelling high quality customer experiences.
- Manage ongoing trade-offs in market fit, usability, cost, and performance.
- Drive project through to completion, providing detailed progress metrics during build and thorough, insightful analysis of results post-launch.
- Analyze market and trends to inform new recommendations.
- Manage a team of Product Managers, ensuring they have clear goals and responsibilities. Provide guidance to help them excel, and constructive feedback where necessary. Build a work environment that draws people to the team.
- Support other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years experience as a product manager for a software product, B2B or B2C cloud experience preferred.
- 4+ years experience as a people manager.
- Experience in Enterprise software development.
- Familiarity with IT Governance and Readiness Concerns.
- Experience working with UX and engineering teams; deep commitment to customers and team collaboration.
- Passionate drive and extraordinary ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, and executives.
- Passion for web-based business software.
- Ability to evaluate and discuss technical concepts.
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product release cycles.
- Experience working with data analytics and visualization.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees.
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers.
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount).
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay).
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity.
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave.
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave.
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses.
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Director Of Product Management Role
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Director Of Product Management Job Description
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
• Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
• Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
• Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Director, Product Management is responsible for leading the organization in product planning and execution through its products lifecycle (Marketplace and Medicare). This position gathers and prioritizes requirements for the products, defines the vision for the products and collaborates with management from other departments, including, marketing, sales, and operations in order to ensure that financial and consumer satisfaction goals are met. The Director ensures that our products support Community's overall strategy and goals and is responsible for gathering and implementing product development policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree Marketing, Business or related field required. Master's preferred
- Seven years experience in managed care, marketing, advertising or product management experience; direct cross-functional activities required to implement and manage ongoing performance of multiple products, services, programs, and marketing strategies preferred.
- Four years' experience healthcare/insurance product/services.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Process orientation; demonstrated ability to develop repeatable processes or improve existing processes in and out of product development
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Project management skills - will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key stakeholders, and manage others to achieve desired results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Director Of Product Management Google
Director Of Product Management Pay
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 154335