Ffdec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 384.50 KB (393728 bytes) on disk. The following executables are incorporated in JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. They occupy 468.87 KB (480125 bytes) on disk. Ffdec.exe (384.50 KB) Uninstall.exe (84.37 KB) The information on this page is only about version 13.0.31814 of JPEXS Free Flash. Using a powerful decompilation method with automatic deobfuscation, JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler comes in handy for directly editing of the ActionScript source or modifying the code via the. Ffdec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 384.50 KB (393728 bytes) on disk. The following executables are incorporated in JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. They occupy 468.87 KB (480125 bytes) on disk. Ffdec.exe (384.50 KB) Uninstall.exe (84.37 KB) The information on this page is only about version 13.0.31814 of JPEXS Free Flash.
- Exporting scripts, images, shapes, movies, sounds, fonts...
- SWF to FLA conversion
- SWF to XML export and import again
- Various output formats like SVG or HTML5 Canvas
- Displaying ActionScript source code.
- Experimental direct editing of ActionScript source
- Editing via assembler source
- Both ActionScript 1/2 and AS3 support
- Clicking decompiled source highlights P-code associated instruction and vice-versa
- Replacing images, editing texts, fonts and other tags
- Displaying SWF resources (shapes, sprites, fonts, buttons...)
- Hexadecimal dump view with color hilighting also available
- Built-in proxy server for editing SWF files which come through it
- Java based code which supports multiple platforms
- Multilanguage support (see language list)
- Can decompile some kinds of obfuscated code too
- Opensource flash SWF decompiler and editor. Extract resources, convert SWF to FLA, edit ActionScript, replace images, sounds, texts or fonts. Various output formats available. Works with Java on Windows, Linux or MacOS.
- JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler Issue Tracker. Issue tracker; Like us. If you like FFDec, please share a word about it so it can spread better. We have a twitter account! Click here if you want to be notified about FFDec news: Follow @JPEXSFFDec. Links and Banners. You can link to our page on your webpages.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a Shareware software in the category Miscellaneous developed by JPEXS.
It was checked for updates 31 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is 4.1.1, released on 03/22/2015. It was initially added to our database on 06/25/2013.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler!
|05/06/2021||Directory Opus 12.24|
|05/06/2021||Qt Creator 4.15.0|
|05/06/2021||Foxit Reader 10.1.4|
|05/05/2021||Firefox 88.0.1 available for download|
|04/30/2021||CCleaner 5.79 update available for download|
|04/29/2021||VLC Media Player 3.0.13 update available|
|04/27/2021||The best free 2021 tools for an emergency boot device|
|04/25/2021||NVIDIA driver update 466.11 fixes security vulnerabilities|
- » pexs free flash decompiler 4.1.1
- » swf デコンパイル mac
- » jpexs free flash decompiler 中文化
- » jpexs free flash decompiler java
- » jpex flash
- » jpex free flash
- » ffdec ダウンロード
- » jpexs free flash decompiler 起動できない
- » jpexs free flash decompiler ダウンロード
- » jpexs descargar
Extract and replace shapes, images, frames, sounds and movies, as well as edit the text located in a SWF file, with this handy tool
What's new in JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler 14.4.0 Build 1933 Nightly:
- #1687 Slow speed of cyclic tags detection
As its name suggests, JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler aims to provide you with a simple method of decompiling Flash SWF files. It can process SWF and GFX videos, allowing the browsing, editing and exporting of the ActionScript code.
Supports scripts to ease your work
Flash developers can take advantage of the features that this application has to offer in order to view the code behind a SWF file and modify it as they consider fit. ActionScript 1, 2 and 3 are supported and the application features functions for exporting all types of resources (scripts, shapes, movies, sounds and images, texts, sprites, buttons, fonts and frames).
Using a powerful decompilation method with automatic deobfuscation, JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler comes in handy for directly editing of the ActionScript source or modifying the code via the assembler source. As such, you can replace images and change text sections, change button types, customize fonts and so on.
Rename files and deobfuscate code
Ffdec Flash Decompiler
The preview function enables you to visualize the selected element, while parameters can be easily edited within the main window. The search options and navigation tools allow you to quickly find the desired section.
ActionScript code can be exported to P-code or hex format and a P-code deobfuscation tool is also included in the package. Furthermore, the program can be used for renaming invalid identifiers, but this option should be handled with care, since your SWF file can become unplayable.
For your convenience, a shortcut to the program can be optionally added within the context menu of each SWF file in your computer.
Combining ease of use with advanced functionality, JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can prove to be a useful tool for web designers and Flash developers, regardless of their experience level. It provides a comfortable method of modifying a SWF file, without using an integrated development environment application.
Ffdec Flash Decompiler DownloadJPEXS Free Flash Decompiler was reviewed by Mihaela Teodorovici
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler 14.4.0 / 14.4.0 Build 1933 Nightly
Ffdec Flash Decompileradd to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32/64 bit
Windows XP 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 9.9 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID