The Association of International Product Marketing & Management
- International Product Definition
- International Product Manager Bershka
- Product Manager Certification
- International Product Manager Job Description
It's your responsibility to have the answers your organization and clients need to navigate an ever-changing business landscape - we make sure you always give them the right ones.
Product Analyst, Associate Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Product Designer, Product Owners, Technical Product Manager, Senior Product Managers Minimum Eligibility The applicant should have at least 1 year of work experience in a technical or business related space and an undergraduate degree. Sign in to save International Product Manager at Hays. Forgot password? Report this job; Your new company Established in 2010, a pharmaceutical company specialising in identifying, researching and licensing off-patent medicines with unmet priority health care needs, with a focus on the paediatric market. Product managers provide the expertise needed to lead and make strategic product decisions. While it has been said that product managers are 'mini CEOs' of a product, it is actually more accurate to say you are the product leaders at the intersection of business, technology, and user experience (UX). Although the international manager performs the same basic functions as the domestic manager, he must adjust to more variables and environments. Therefore, each of the five basic management functions must change when operating in a foreign market. The Association of International Product Marketing & Management It's your responsibility to have the answers your organization and clients need to navigate an ever-changing business landscape - we make sure you always give them the right ones.
The world's largest professional association of product managers, brand managers, product marketing managers and other related fields, AIPMM is the only organization that represents you throughout the entire product life-cycle across any industry. We give you the training, education, certification and professional networking opportunities you need to stay current and we give you the must-have tools you want to get ahead.
Learn more about our certification programs;
Our webcasts are designed to help give you what you need to stay ahead of the curve. Whether it is road mapping or mind mapping, all things life cycle management, customer success stories, and how to manage your career advancement -- we've got you covered.
Ready to help fellow product professionals? You can become a ambassador for the AIPMM.
Remote, UK or Europe
LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx is a high growth organisation.We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
International Product Definition
Role & Responsibilities
Global Product Manager - Cardiometabolic - This role can be remote based anywhere across the UK, Europe or East Coast of the US
This role will involve travel globally
Permanent / Full-time
The Global Product Manager, Cardiometabolic is responsible for creating global demand for the Cardiometabolic Portfolio in a customer-centric manner by developing and overseeing execution of the annual global marketing plan, establishing and maintaining the competitiveness of our products through life cycle management and maximizing the potential of our portfolio including innovation projects and identifying opportunities for product upgrades, claims expansions and segment expansion.
The Global Product Manager, Cardiometabolic is part of the wider product management team to develop and implement an effective Cardiometabolic product strategy in an overall effort to sustainably grow the business.
- Drive market and customer specifications to design inputs and future roadmap. The role will require participation in routine product development team meetings, gathering customer and market insights and interfacing with all geographies to ensure product specifications will meet the market requirements.
- Serve as technical expert to provide marketing and sales teams with support to build packaging, training and launch materials. Complete launch package: organize information in a logical concise manner, provide positioning to differentiate the product from the competition, approve package & product insert. Develop launch collateral templates.
- Ensure all global marketing efforts are compliant with legal regulations – pricing, competition, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), etc.
- Ensure all commercial efforts are compliant with local regulatory requirements and with LumiraDx’s quality and compliance policies.
- Develop and manage cross-functional launch processes and plans with key stakeholders including R&D, marketing, medical affairs, customer services, sales, supply chain.
- Maintain intelligence on the market dynamics of the product, including competitive landscape, market share and environmental factors impacting the product line.
- Coordinate with regions for global product forecast requirements and interface with the operations team to provide product requirements.
- Communicate with liaisons in regional marketing to provide updates on product performance, competitive activities, new scientific data, and other relevant information. Provide product information. Respond to country requests on product positioning, competitive information, product performance issues, etc.
- Routine communication with geographies and R&D as to status and timelines for new product launches, market needs, international regulations and other commercial implications.
- Define a marketing plan in a new or undefined market: define target market, understand key customer needs, differentiate our product from the competition, quantify the sales opportunity and profit opportunity, define the strategy, communicate the strategy and gain alignment with regional marketing teams, define a distribution and promotional strategy in a new market.
- Identify scientific data needed to drive commercial success: clinical data requirements for customers, regulatory and reimbursement
- With medical affairs colleagues build portfolio of medical education and awareness initiatives globally
- Develop global product roll-out plan and launch forecast and interface with operations to continue to provide global demand forecast post-launch.
International Product Manager Bershka
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail and high level of skills in problem solving and communication, along with the following experience:
Product Manager Certification
- BS/BA Degree in engineering, life science or healthcare field
- Achievements in Marketing, Product Management in the relevant healthcare industries - healthcare IT, diagnostics, medical devices, point of care
- Managing highly innovative technology products at a global or international organisation and markets
- Launching products and managing all elements of the product lifecycle
- Demonstrated cross-functional product/project ownership from start to finish across R&D, commercial, marketing, supply chain
- Demonstrable Technical Leadership skills for example, enabling continuous improvement, solution design, requirements elicitation
- Working in a team where managers and peers are remote/global
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and market understanding, curiosity about unmet customer needs
- Effective at building relationships and collaborating effectively within many departments of the organization as well as externally with customers, supplier and key stakeholders
- Project and programme management of cross department projects
- Excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Time management and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and effectively as a team member
- Possess high-level ethics and integrity
- Constructive approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to form good working relationships and work on own initiative
- Engagement with the Culture and vision of the business
- Possess a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Ability to communicate openly with colleagues at all levels
- Thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Willingness and ability to get done what needs to be done.
- Graduate degree in medicine, life science or management
- Management of third-party partner programme solutions as part of a product offering to scale traction
- Experience in using lean product methodologies to enable and validate fast delivery of high value products
- Emphasis and incorporation of User Experience (UX) into Products
- Looking for something out of the ordinary and want to be part of a game changing global organisation
International Product Manager Job Description
For further information and to apply for this role, please click APPLY