Mar 23, 2020 Krita is a FREE digital painting and illustration application. Version: 4.2.8 Size: 104.21 MB Date Added: Mar 23, 2020 License: Open-Source Languages: Multi-languages Publisher: Krita Team.
Krita 4.2.8 was released a few days ago as a new bug-fix release with a lot of work done on vector shapes, the transform tool and, especially, saving on Windows.
Krita 4.2.8 includes following bug-fixes and/or improvements:
Freeware Vista / Win10 / Win7 / Win8 / WinXP. Download Description; Info; All versions; Reviews; Krita is a free sketching and painting app for Windows with plenty of powerful features. It is made for artists who specialize in concept art, texture or matte painting, or illustrations and comic work. It has plenty of good features. Krita Mac 4.2.8 Krita is an open source image editor for Mac aimed at artists and illustrators that comes along with a wide range of interesting functions and features. Brush presets to use with the open-source digital painting software Krita. Deevad/deevad-krita-brushpresets.
- Save the preferences when closing the preferences dialog.
- Save the last used export settings.
- Possible to save the “All” tag as the current tag.
- Show the correct blending mode in the brush preset editor.
- Remove “Show Decorations” option from the transform tool.
- Remove the CSV export filter
- Rewrite “auto precision” option in brush preset editor.
- Make Separate Channels work.
- Disable adjustmentlayer support on the raindrop filter.
- Possible to use .kra files as file layers.
- Fix Rec2020 display format.
- Add hi-res input events for pan, zoom and rotate.
- Always ask Windows to synchronize the file systems after saving a file.
- Fix wrong aspect ratio on loading SVG files.
- And many crashes, and other bug-fixes, improvements.
How to Install Krita 4.2.8 in Ubuntu:
The Krita Lime PPA has built the packages for Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 19.04, and Ubuntu 19.10.
1. Open terminal either via Ctrl+Alt+T keyboard shortcut or by searching for ‘terminal’ from application menu. When it opens, run command to add the PPA:
Type user password (no asterisk feedback) when it prompts and hit Enter to continue.
2. Then upgrade Krita via Software Updater:
or run command one by one in terminal to install or upgrade the painting software:
Krita 2.9 Download
To remove the PPA, launch Software & Updates and navigate to Other Software tab.
To remove Krita, run command: