if your MacBook Air or MacBook pro feels too long to respond. if you face an issue that you cant solve. or you want to sell your MacBook and you want to erase all of your data from your MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. by reading our article you’ll be able to factory reset your MacBook Air and MacBook pro like a new state.
IPad Air iPad mini 5 iPad Pro iPadOS 14 iPhone 11 iPhone 12 iPhone 12 Pro iPhone 13 iPhone SE 2020 iPhone XR iPhone XS iPod touch Mac mini Mac Pro MacBook Air MacBook Pro 13' MacBook Pro 16' macOS Big Sur macOS Catalina tvOS 14 watchOS 7. On Macs with Apple co-processors including the MacBook Air (M1, 2020): it is actually a little bit easier to put the machine into recovery mode. On these machines, turn off your computer. Dec 21, 2020 Reboot your MacBook Air and hold down the 'Command' and 'R' keys simultaneously. This will open up the 'OS X Utilities' menu, which is the starting point of this whole process. Make sure your MacBook Air is connected to the internet. Restart your MacBook. Use your MacBook for the period of time that would typically have resulted in a restart. If your MacBook restarts, check the status of your internal RAM and any other hardware. If your MacBook does not restart, turn off your system and reconnect one device at a time per restart to troubleshoot your hardware issue. How to reset a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro 1. Hold down the Command and R keys on the keyboard and turn on the Mac. Let go when the Apple logo pops up.
Also Read: An over view of Macbook 2019 air and Macbook 2020 pro
before doing factory reset in your MacBook air make sure to back up your data.
if you want to sell your MacBook air to someone, sign out from all of the accounts before you reset.
- Hold down the command and R keys on the board and then you turn on your MacBook.
- to continue to select your language
- select choose disk utility
- click on startup disk from the sidebar and then erase button
- choose the disk name after erasing the data click on the mac os extended(journaled) in the drop-down menu and erase and if you want extra security click on the journaled encrypted then it promote you to create a pass.
- select erase and done
- if you are not connected to wifi just like before from the main menu select reinstall mac os and then continue
- read the license and continue
- Click on agree and then install
- wait for installation
- your computer will restart after that
before resetting your MacBook:
before resetting your MacBook back up your MacBook data. creating a backup will help you in the future to protect your important and personal files.
signed out from I tunes by selecting account>authorization>deauthorization, but if you are running a new Catalina you may skip this step, it doesn’t necessarily in it.
sign out of the cloud by hitting the menu button then go to the system then choose ID. Click on the iCloud on the right side of the panel and turn off the button “find my mac”.select overview and then sign out.
sign in out from I message by opening message application select preferences> I message>sign out
unpairing Bluetooth devices from your MacBook by clicking apple menu>systems prefernce>bluetooth
now you’re done, factory reset is complete, you can now sell your MacBook without worrying about your personal data and all the important files.
New Macbook Air 2020 Review
- You Can Love Them Or Hate Them But You Can’t Ignore Them: Here Are The Top 30 Most Famous TikTokers!
- Lady Gaga Dognapping Suspects First Observe The Routine Of Dog Walker and Then Plan to Snatch Bulldogs, Says Police!
- Can Dogs Eat Pineapple? Here Are The Facts and Myths!
Macbook Air 2020 Restarted Because Of A Problem
Hey, I'm Helen Dunmore an article writer from London Ontario, Canada. I had done a master's in mass communication and M.Phill in political science and attended many College Journalism Broadcast programs where I wrote and won. I previously had attended Humber College for media studies which included writing for television and news. I have written several publications for many news related websites. Have experience more than 7 years, yeah quite a lot for you. I love writing, an expert in article writing. Currently doing article writing for many blog posts and work as an author for many web sites. Reading is my hobby, love books more than anything in my life.