QJN Book End Bookends, Creative Horse Head Book Ends 2.5x10x16.3cm Storage Unit Book Ends Bookends Shelf Book for Kids Gift Decoration Bookends. Marble bookends horse head. Each unique pair of decorative marble bookends, heavy stone bookends, office column marble bookends, and horse bookends make impressive natural stone bookends for the home, office or desk, and unique marble gifts for executives, graduation or any special occasion.
These are seriously gorgeous vintage horse head bookends. Signed A. Giannelli, the white horse heads are alabaster - ivory in color - with a black marble base. The sculptural details are exquisite. It looks like the equine manes are blowing in the wind. Made in Italy. Very heavy. Use as bookends or display as art on your mantle.
Perfect gift for an equestrian or as an art deco home accessory.
A. Giannelli was an Italian master sculptor. Born in Volterra in 1907, he graduated from the Royal School of Art. One of his most famous sculptures was a bust for Dwight D Eisenhower. He was awarded the title of 'Cavaliere della Repubblica' in Italy for his achievements.
Size: 5 1/2' W x 6' H x 2 5/8' Deep. [Black marble bases measure 3 3/4' W x 2 3/8' W x 1 1/8' H
Condition: Excellent. Gently used condition with no chips or damage. Original Golden Crown E & R Italy sticker still attached to one of the bookends.
Price includes free shipping to the US
* Books shown in photos are not included.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
THIS AUCTION IS BEING CONDUCTED BY ALBION ANTIQUE AUCTION CENTRE PTY LTD AND BIDDING WILL BE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS, NO SALES TAX OR GST IS PAYABLE BY THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER TO AAAC PTY LTD AS THE AUCTION IS BEING CONDUCTED ON A GST INCLUSIVE BASIS.
BIDDERS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER HALF AN HOUR BEFORE THE AUCTION COMMENCEMENT TIME. IN THE CASE OF ONLINE BIDDERS 12 HOURS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT TIME.
A 16.5% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE HAMMER PRICE OF ALL SUCCESSFUL BIDS.
1. OWNERSHIP WILL PASS TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER AT THE FALL OF THE AUCTIONEERS HAMMER ON THE CONTESTED LOT. ENTRY OF THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER'S PURCHASING NUMBER OR WHERE THE PURCHASER'S NAME HAS BEEN ENTERED INTO THE BIDDERS REGISTER SHALL BIND AND CONSTITUTE THE PURCHASER TO THE LOT SOLD.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING IN RESPECT TO THE BIDDING OR AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION, THE AUCTIONEERS DECISION ON THE MATTER IS FINAL.
ALL GOODS SHALL LIE AT THE PURCHASER'S RISK FROM THE FALL OF THE HAMMER, NEITHER AUCTIONEER NOR VENDOR SHALL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY DEFICIENCY, DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH MAY ARISE THEREAFTER. ALL EFFORTS WILL BE MADE BY AAAC TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF WINNING BIDDERS ITEMS FROM INTERSTATE & OVERSEAS.
2. OVERSEAS OR INTERSTATE PURCHASED LOTS WILL BE PACKED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS INSTRUCTIONS. SHIPPING COSTS, PACKING MATERIAL AND ANY INSURANCE WILL BE BILLED SEPARATELY; STORAGE IN THIS MATTER IS FREE AND IS PART OF OUR SERVICE UNTIL DISPATCHED. PACKING WILL BE CHARGED AT THE RATE OF $40 PER HALF HOUR. .
3. CONDITION - AAAC MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO ACCURATELY DESCRIBE ALL ITEMS BEING SOLD, BUT ALL ITEMS FOR SALE ARE AS IS AND IT IS THE BIDDERS RESPONSIBILITY, PRESENT OR ABSENTEE, TO DETERMINE THE EXACT CONDITION OF EACH ITEM, UNLESS OTHERWISE DESCRIBED, DEFECTS AND REPAIRS WILL BE SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED WHERE VISUAL . EXACT CONDITION SHOULD BE DETERMINED BEFORE SALE DAY. AAAC ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ON THE CONDITION OF THE ITEMS, SEND YOUR QUESTIONS WITH THE LOT NUMBER AND A BRIEF QUESTION VIA EMAIL TO [email protected] AS SOON AS PRACTICAL TO ALLOW YOUR ENQUIRIES TO BE ANSWERED BEFORE THE AUCTION.
4. NO LIABILITY WILL BE ACCEPTED BY AAAC FOR ANY OUTRAGE -DOWNTIME OR MISSED BIDS BY THOSE WHO BID ON LINE.
5. TERMS - PROMPT BANK CARD OR BANK TRANSFER, WITHIN 48 HOURS OF COMPLETION OF SALE. ALL LOTS PURCHASED TO BE PAID FOR BEFORE DELIVERY OF ONE OR MORE LOTS.
6. LOTS NOT PAID FOR BY THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER WILL BE PUT UP AGAIN AT THE NEXT APPROPRIATE AUCTION, ANY SHORTFALL FROM THE PREVIOUS SUCCESSFUL BID AND THE RESALE PRICE WILL BE RECOVERED FROM THE ORIGINAL BIDDER.
7. AS YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND HAVE THE MONEY TO MEET YOUR OBLIGATIONS. UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR WILL BE MET WITH THE APPROPRIATE LEGAL ACTION. Auction
To minimize any confusion regarding the terms of any specific auction we are happy to provide to you directly by return email the terms and conditions for that auction.
Below you will find a link that will automatically generate an email requesting the terms and conditions for any auction you specify. All requests are processed in their order of receipt during Australian Business Hours.
Auction House will help arrange shipment of small portable items, at buyer's expense, large quantities, odd sizes and more delicate items we are unable to help buyers, we recommend Albion Pack and Send for these items
We recommend the following local carriers for larger items,
Peter: 0459 305 173
Anything and Everything: 0422 600 415
The Van that Can: 1300 826 226
For interstate removals
Mullumbimby Removals: 02 6684 2198
For items that need to be sent overseas or are expensive, speak to Pack and Send at Albion, Lisa is the contact there, and email is [email protected]
Italian Marble Horse Head Bookends
Credit Card Payment
Vintage Marble Horse Head Bookends
Marble Bookends For Sale
All payments settled by credit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge.