|Share this Page|
@nlkripp this is le reddit army! Please cease streaming or be prepared to get downvoted!! If you do not IMMEDIATELY stop streaming I'm going to meme you so hard that you're fedora falls off. I bet you did nazi see that coming. Nailed it, you see what I did there? DO NOT COPY PASTE THIS! Nlkripp is known for his chilled personality, excellent Arena drafting skills and educational content. How they got into gaming nlkripp has been gaming since childhood and he first started playing paper MTG when he was in second grade. 1,386,114 followers. 254,512,515 channel views. User Summary Future Projections Detailed Statistics Real Time Follower Count. Gamer YouTuber Streamer Joker // Business: [email protected] Twitch.
- 'Kripparrian smirks into your soul.' - TotalBiscuit
Octavian 'Kripparrian' Morosan, also known as Kripp or nl_Kripp, is a noted player of Hearthstone, Path of Exile and Diablo III. He was born June 30, 1987 in Canada.
- 1.2Casting Career
Career[edit edit source]
In beta[edit edit source]
Kripparrian was one of 8 players invited by Blizzard to participate in the 2013 Hearthstone Innkeeper's Invitational at Blizzcon.
After winning his first two rounds 3-0 and 3-0, Kripparrian was eventually defeated 2-3 in a close-fought last game against Artosis, who claimed the tournament. Almost two years after this event, Kripparian and Artosis battled once again in a rematch using their same decks from Blizzcon 2013. This rematch acted as an entertaining show-match apart from the SeatStory Cup hosting the tournament.
Casting Career[edit edit source]
On Kripparian's Twitch channel, Kripparian may be seen playing in a Hearthstone arena match. Though his streaming is proportioned with mostly arena games, Kripparian also maintains a casting career involving the constructed portion of Hearthstone.
Casting Events[edit edit source]
- ESL ASUS Play It Cool Marathon May 1-2 2015
- DreamHack Bucharest 2014 with casting mate Frodan 
- G2A Hearthstone Masters December 2nd-4th 
- WCA Hearthstone Tournament in China
Current Status[edit edit source]
Kripparrian may be currently viewed on Twitch during his daily late night stream. He also maintains an active Youtube video base with videos uploaded daily on topics including Hearthstone, Path of Exile, and Diablo.
Kripparrian is known as one of the foremost figures in the Hearthstone community. He is especially known for his arena gameplay. Since starting Hearthstone, Kripparrian has joined the well-known and professional e-sports organization Team Solomid.
Kripparian resided in Athens, Greece for a year and a half with his wife Rania (underflowR). They currently reside in Canada. Rania is also Kripp's manager and the editor of his YouTube videos, as well as maintains a YouTube channel with clips from their real life . 
Awards[edit edit source]
Kripparrian was recognized in the 2013 Blizzard Stream Awards. He received the following awards:
- 1st place - Favourite Hearthstone Stream
- 1st place - Most Engaged Viewers - awarded to the broadcaster with the highest average minutes watched per unique viewer
- 2nd place - Highest Stream Viewer Average - awarded to the broadcaster with the highest average viewer count (over 2000 minutes streamed) while streaming Blizzard games
- 3rd place - Most Popular Non-English Streamer - awarded to the broadcaster who had the most ‘minutes watched’ in non-English regions while streaming Blizzard games
Trivia[edit edit source]
- Kripparrian is known for his fondness for orange juice. On his Twitch page he states that he will likely spend any donated money 'on discounted orange juice and falafel.'
- Kripparrian is also known for destroying or otherwise altering the appearance of the battlefield as far as possible during his opponent's turn, as seen during the 2013 Innkeeper's Invitational finals.
- Kripparrian had accumulated a significant amount of Arcane dust that was so much that it would crash the servers, but developers took countermeasures that actually seemed to work out that issue.
On June 3, 2017, Kripparian disenchanted his duplicate cards on stream, at a towering arcane dust amount of 660,620.
After he pressed the button, his game went unresponsive, then later displaying an error screen, but after restarting his client, he got hat massive amount of Arcane Dust.
Quotes[edit edit source]
About Kripparrian[edit edit source]
- 'When I was watching Kripp's stream before Blizzcon , I actually didn't think he was that good of a player, but when I played against him at Blizzcon and spoke to him a bit, I realised he just looks at the game differently than I do, or any of my teammates do.' - Artosis
Interviews[edit edit source]
2014[edit edit source]
- Jan 10 ESGN Fight Night Day 3 Winner Interview by Monk of Team Liquid
2013[edit edit source]
- Nov 15 Interview with Kripp - BlizzCon 2013 by Rachel Seltzer of MachinimaVS
- Nov 09 Kripparrian discusses his thoughts on Hearthstone as a potential esport at Blizzcon 2013 by Travis of OnGamers
- Oct 29 Innkeeper's Invitational Player Spotlight by Blizzard
References[edit edit source]
- ↑Innkeeper's Invitational 2013 - Commentary
- ↑Team Solomid official Reddit Post
- ↑Kripparian at SeatStory Cup 2015
- ↑Kripparrian on twitch.tv
- ↑ESL Marathon
- ↑DreamHack Bucharest
- ↑G2A Hearthstone Masters
- ↑WCA China
- ↑Kripparian's Youtube Channel
- ↑Team Solomid official Reddit Post
- ↑Personal Life
- ↑Kripparrian on twitch.tv
- ↑ Kripparian pressing the Mass Disenchant button
- ↑ Kripparian after he pressed the Mass Disenchant button
- ↑ Kripparian sees the Arcane dust amount
- ↑Fight Night Hearthstone - Kripparrian vs Artosis - S01E03
External links[edit edit source]
30 June 1987 (age 33)
|Nationality||Canadian • Romanian|
|Occupation||Professional Gamer, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber|
|Height||192 cm (6 ft 4 in)|
|Spouse(s)||Rania Chatzi Morosan (m. 2014)|
|Also known as||Kripp|
|Years active||2012 - Present|
World of Warcraft
Path of Exile
|Teams played for||Team Solomid|
(November 4, 2020)
(November 4, 2020)
Octavian Morosan (born June 30, 1987) better known by his online username Kripparrian, is a Romanian-CanadianTwitchstreamer, YouTuber and video game personality. He is known for his achievements on Diablo III, World of Warcraft and Hearthstone, winning the 'Favorite Hearthstone Stream' and Most 'Engaged' Viewers categories, and coming second in the 'Highest Stream View Average' category at the Blizzard Stream Awards in 2014. In June 2017 he achieved over one million followers on Twitch and as of November 2020, he has over 1.3 million followers.
World of Warcraft
Kripparrian was a World of Warcraft player before beginning his streaming career, recognized for being the first person to complete the Ironman Challenge, being in a leading US raiding guild, Exodus, as well as being a competitor of top Hunter DPS parses during that time. In mid-2010, Kripparrian had the highest damage per second benchmarks for the Hunter class in the game.
Kripparrian completed the Diablo III video game at 'Inferno' difficulty (the highest in the game at that time) with his friend Krippi, just over a month after it was launched. The achievement was done before patch 1.0.3, which made the game easier, and both players used 'Hardcore' characters in the feat, which are lost forever when the characters are killed in the game.
Kripparrian is the second most popular Hearthstonestreamer of all time. He competed in the Innkeeper's Invitational Hearthstone tournament at BlizzCon 2013. He has also achieved 'Legend rank', the highest ranking in the game's ladder system, which he reached in August 2015. However, Kripparrian is more known as an Arena, and more recently, Battlegrounds, player, where he is able to achieve high victory streaks despite having drafted poor cards. He is noted for his fun and innovative Hearthstone decks and spearheaded efforts, along with his wife, Rania, towards making Challengestone, a Hearthstone deckbuilding competition. GamesRadar listed Kripparrian's Twitch channel as one players should watch.
Kripparrian, AmazHS, and Frodan commentated the Hearthstone World Championship at Blizzcon 2015.
His streams get around 50,512 viewers on average. In January 2017 and September 2018, he achieved the first place in the first monthly 'Top 100' leaderboard for North America players in the 'Arena' game mode.
Before his streaming career, Kripparrian worked as a computer technician after dropping out of college, where he was studying physics and mathematics.
He is married to Rania Chatzi Morosan (underflowR), who is also his manager and the editor of his YouTube videos, as well as maintains a YouTube channel with clips from their real life. They were married on October 31, 2014.
He lived in Athens, Greece for a year and a half with his wife. They currently reside in Canada, in a house they designed and built themselves. They have two dogs, a German Shepherd named Dexter and a Corgi named Fey.
He is a vegan.
- ^ abBen Parfitt. 'Fan favourite Kripparrian finally makes Legend rank in Hearthstone'. MCV. Archived from the original on 22 September 2016. Retrieved 18 September 2016.
- ^'Team SoloMid Player Biography! - Hearthstone - Kripparrian • /r/TeamSolomid'.
- ^ abWesley Yin-Poole. 'Diablo 3: world first Hardcore Inferno completion'. Eurogamer. Retrieved 18 September 2016.
- ^Blizzard Entertainment. 'And The Winners for the Blizzard Stream Awards Are…'. Battle.net. Retrieved 18 September 2016.
- ^Marks, Tom (2017-06-02). '[Update] Hearthstone streamer Kripparrian will dust all his extra cards tonight, tune in to see if it breaks the game'. PC Gamer. Retrieved 2019-09-15.
- ^'nl_Kripp - Streamer Overview & Stats'. TwitchTracker. Retrieved 2019-09-15.
- ^'WoW Ironman Challenge Completed, Blue Posts, Fan Art, Curse Weekly Roundup - MMO-Champion'. www.mmo-champion.com. Retrieved 2019-03-11.
- ^Kripparrian (2009-10-24), Introducing Kripparrian (WoW), retrieved 2019-03-11
- ^Brian Wood. 'Scattered Shots: Secrets and myths of the world's best hunters'. Engadget. Retrieved 18 September 2016.
- ^Chris Carter. 'D3 Player earns world first Hardcore Inferno completion'. Destructoid. Retrieved 18 September 2016.
- ^'Most Popular Hearthstone Streamers alltime - Average viewers'. twitchstats.net. Retrieved 2020-12-05.
- ^Marla Desat. 'Blizzard Announces Hearthstone Invitational Tournament at BlizzCon'. The Escapist. Retrieved 18 September 2016.
- ^Dillon Skiffington. 'Deck aggregation is hurting the Hearthstone community'. VG 24/7. Retrieved 18 September 2016.
- ^Clark, Tim (2016-09-14). 'Kripp on the future of Hearthstone: 'They might be outpaced by an indie card game eventually''. PC Gamer. Retrieved 2019-03-11.
- ^Ben Barrett. '10 great gaming feeds you should be watching on Twitch'. GamesRadar. Retrieved 18 September 2016.
- ^Leslie, Callum (October 20, 2015). 'Kripp, Amaz, and Frodan expected to headline Hearthstone World Championship cast'. The Daily Dot. Archived from the original on November 26, 2015. Retrieved November 12, 2015.
- ^'nl_Kripp @ Twinge'. 22 July 2017.
- ^'Top 100 Arena Players – January 2017'. Blizzard Entertainment. February 9, 2017. Retrieved June 30, 2018.
- ^'Top Hearthstone Players – September 2018'. playhearthstone.com. Retrieved 2018-10-23.
- ^Butler, Blake (7 June 2016). 'Being a Professional 'Hearthstone' Gamer Is Harder Than It Looks'. Vice. Retrieved 28 October 2018.
- ^'Kripparrian'. Hearthstone Wiki. Retrieved 2019-03-11.
- ^'Rania'. YouTube. Retrieved 2019-03-11.
- ^'Rania ❄️ (@underflowR) Twitter'. twitter.com. Retrieved 2019-03-11.
- ^Winkie, Luke (2017-11-08). 'What it's like to date a popular videogame streamer'. PC Gamer. Retrieved 2019-03-11.
- ^Kripparrian (2017-10-31), Three Years of Rania, retrieved 2019-03-11
- ^Kripparrian ❄, T. S. M. (2017-10-30). 'Dinged three years of marriage today! Happy anniversary Rania! What's the max level on this thing? @underflowRpic.twitter.com/R6dVolkCns'. @kripparrian. Retrieved 2019-03-11.
- ^Kripparrian (2015-05-31), How Good Is Greece?, retrieved 2019-03-11
- ^Morosan, Rania. Rania & Kripp House Tour. YouTube.
- ^Kripparrian (2016-10-02), How Good Is Dexter?, retrieved 2019-03-11
- ^Kripparrian (2016-12-26), Meet Fey, Our Corgi Puppy, retrieved 2019-03-11
- Kripparrian on Twitch
- Kripparrian's channel on YouTube