Senior Product Manager
About The Position
- Outbound logistics are the actions required to get the final goods delivered to the end user: Processes: Materials management and sourcing, warehouse receiving: Shipping orders to end users, customer service involving deliveries: Touchpoints: Supplier, manufacturer, distributor, or product holder Company, brand, retailer, or third-party.
- Outbound Product Managers work directly with business units, customers, partners, and the field to enhance their overall experience with the product and make them successful. They monitor market adoption, deliver scalable and repeatable programs, and act as the liaison between customer and development teams.
The Director - Outbound Product Management will build strategies and plans to increase the GTM efforts across the Product Organization. This role is extraordinarily collaborative, working not only with peer inbound and outbound product managers, but also cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Outcomes, Solution consultants, Support.
Seebo is leading the way into the Fourth Industrial Revolution and beyond, working with some of the world’s biggest manufacturing brands – like Nestle, ICL, and Mondelez. Our proprietary Process-Based Artificial Intelligence enables manufacturers across many industries to save millions by predicting and preventing production losses.
As our Senior Product Manager, you will lead our product engagement with key global manufacturing customers and will have a deep understanding of their manufacturing processes, needs, and pain points. You will be part of the product team presenting the voice of customers, and impacting Seebo's product roadmap.
What you'll do:
- Deliver high-level requirements (MRD/PRD).
- End-to-end ownership on the delivery and deployment of Seebo’s AI product with leading manufacturers.
- Being the voice of the customer: build close relationships, understand trends, pain points, and vision.
- Communicate customer technical requirements and manage customer commitments through product roadmap.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to gain business insights and prepare the ground for deploying Seebo’s AI algorithms.
- Evaluate and monitor product value and customer engagement including running of beta and pilot programs.
- Work closely with Data Science, data engineering, and customer success teams.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager in AI, ML. Big Data fields - MUST HAVE.
- Strong technical and analytical background.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on, results-oriented person with deep technical proficiency.
- Excellent project management skills.
- BS.c/BA in Exact Sciences / Engineering from a leading university.
- 00505501Requisition #
- Oct 30, 2020Post Date
Outbound Product Manager Job
What you bring to Nike
Outbound Product Manager Resume
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area
- A minimum of 8 years directly relevant work experience in Technology leadership roles with growing responsibility.
- Strong Experience in Outbound Logistics and Transportation in a large sophisticated environment
- Experience working as a Lead on multiple projects and business functions
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, detailed and easy-to-read functional documents
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Proven track record to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a proven desire for continuous personal growth
- Proven leadership capability, including ability to empower and mentor others within the team
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and teamwork skills to effectively connect with both business and technical IT teams