- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
Happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing a card I made for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Clean And Simple.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I have two neighbor girlfriends turning 60 in a couple of months. This is the card I made for the other neighbor...who also loves her red wine :) I hope she likes it!!!
Thanks for visiting!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!!
Stamps: Uncorked (MFT)
Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Embossing Powder: White (Hero Arts)
Distress Oxide Ink: Barn Door (Ranger)
Cardstock: White (Neenah), True Black (Ink To Paper)
Patterned Paper: Wood Textures 6x6 Designer Series Paper Stack (Stampin' Up)
Dies: Let's Toast (MFT), Stitched Borders 1 (Pretty Pink Posh), A2 Layers (Waffle Flower)
Embellishments: Beetle Black Sprinkles (Doodlebug Design)
Papers And Parcels Net Worth
Adhesive: Double-Sided Tape (Scrapbook.com), Glue Tube (Lawn Fawn)