Brown & Meyers has 20+ years of expertise in both digitally recording and delivering superior audio-to-text and video-to-text transcripts for courts, attorneys, law firms, and state, federal and local governments nationwide. Our breadth and depth of recording and transcription experience includes:
- Courtroom Proceedings
- Audio and Video Deposition Recordings
- Recordings of Hearings
- Unemployment Compensation Hearings
- Appeals Hearings
- Bankruptcy Court Hearings
- Administrative Hearings
- Public Hearings
- Multi-Speaker Interviews
- Dictation by Legal Professionals
Law Enforcement Transcription
- Recorded interviews
- Witness statements
- Suspect interviews
- Recorded conversations
- Wire taps
- Investigation transcripts
Brown & Meyers’ experienced and competent legal transcriptionists are well-versed in the terminology that is unique to the legal profession. We’re also committed to preparing your legal documents promptly and with unsurpassed attention to detail. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and commitment to providing world-class service has made Brown & Meyers the top legal transcription service for attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals across the United States.
- Law enforcement transcription, is an offshoot of legal transcription, and has grown into an essential tool for all types of law enforcement agencies. Long gone are the days of in-house typing pools.
- It looks like you want to transcribe from English spelling to phonemic script. This is how to write police in phonemic script: /pə'li:s/ This form will allow you to transcribe any word to or from phonemic script.
- Transcription involves writing down dialogue and actions that occur in a video or audio file. Police departments may use these transcriptions for traffic violations and accidents, interrogations, witness interviews, wiretaps, security footage, and other police events.
80 law enforcement transcription jobs available. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New law enforcement transcription careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. The low-stress way to find your next law enforcement transcription job opportunity is on SimplyHired. There are over 80 law enforcement transcription careers waiting for you to apply!
Our Commitment to Quality Sets Us Apart from the Rest
When you are looking for legal transcription services, superior quality is sure to be at the top of your list of requirements. At Brown & Meyers, we’ve been providing reliable transcription services since 1994 throughout the United States.
During our more than 20 years in the business, we’ve developed an unsurpassed reputation for getting projects done accurately and quickly. And unlike some other legal transcription companies who outsource projects overseas, all our work is performed by native English-speaking transcriptionists who are U.S. citizens based in the United States of America.
Why Outsource Your Legal Transcription to Brown & Meyers?
Typing legal reports can be costly and inefficient for your administrative staff. Brown & Meyers’ secure and encrypted audio file management system takes your recordings and turns them into a typed document. We are currently processing hundreds of legal reports weekly and easing the typing burden on your administrative and paralegal staff. Attorneys and municipalities have found that our services create enormous administrative efficiencies and cost savings.
Legal Transcription Pricing
Many of our competitors charge by the minute.
Police Transcription Training
We charge by the page. Why?
Just because an audio file is 40 minutes long doesn’t mean there is 40 minutes of actual talking on the recording. There could be a ton of dead air at the end of that audio which you would be unfairly billed for.
However, a page is a page. We believe this is the fairest way to bill, and it’s completely verifiable.
We Can Transcribe From Any Audio Format
Police Transcription Service
- FTR – For the Record
- analog tape
- video tape with or without time stamping
- and more