USPS postage rates offer low-cost mailing and shipping prices for domestic & international customers. See Forever postage stamp prices and other postage rates. First-Class Mail International ® is our most affordable option for sending postcards, letters, and flats to other countries. You can ship items up to 15.994 oz that are less than $400 in value to more than 190 countries. Global Forever stamps are $1.20. Post Office Price Finder helps you find which postage product best suits you, including prices and estimated delivery times. When you use Priority Mail ® Flat Rate Boxes and Envelopes, and Priority Mail Express ® Flat Rate Envelopes, there's virtually no weighing. 500 sheets of 8½'x11' 20 lbs paper = 4 lbs 14 oz Average coffee mug = 10 oz Box of business cards = 9.5 oz Eyeglasses and case = 4 oz CD and case = 2.8 oz Flash drive = 0.4 oz.
Breakaway’s same day courier delivery services, including bicycle and foot couriers, allow for easy, same day courier delivery of small packages less than 15 lbs.
Call 646-674-8376 for information on Corporate Volume Discounts.
Base Zone: $20.50
Each Additional Zone: $2.90
Call customer service at 843-853-POST (7678). For information on delivery issues and missed or damaged copies, click here. For additional information and Subscriber FAQs, click here.
Rush = 1.5x Regular rate
Double Rush = 2X Regular Rate
Triple Rush = 3X Regular Rate
Exclusive Rush = 4x Regular Rate
4-Hr Economy Service
4 Hour Service available below 125th Street with a 10 Delivery Minimum: $16.40 per delivery.
Postal Courier Charges Calculator
Waiting Time: 90 cents per minute (After 10 min. grace period)
No Pickup: $10.95
Wrong Address: $10.95
Additional Stops in Same Building: $10.15 per stop
Oversize/Overweight: $8.30 (Packages larger than 30x24” or between 10-15 lbs.)
Overtime = 1.5X Regular Rate (Orders scheduled for pickup or delivery after 5:30 PM)
Saturday / Sunday = 1.5x Regular Rate
Hourly Rate: $52.95 per hour
All deliveries are insured against theft for $100.00. Additional insurance is available by request at a rate of $2.25 per $100.00. Acceptance of higher declared value is subject to risk assessment
Manhattan Delivery Zones
Battery to Canal
Canal to Houston
Houston to 14th
15th to 34th
35th to 59th
60th to 79th
80th to 95th
96th to 110th
110th to 125th
For Deliveries above 125th Street please refer to trucking rates.
The BASE ZONE is always the pickup point. Call 212-947-7777 for an estimate of after hours fees.
*Effective 1/1/20. Rates shown plus an additional .30 per delivery insurance surcharge
It's easy to bill back your clients and client references! With Breakaway Courier's invoicing options we can flag your account so orders can't be completed without client references.
Invoices can also be sorted and totaled based on:
Client Chargeback References
Breakaway Courier offers online package tracking and management services:
Track Packages Online
Place new orders
Search past deliveries, prices and invoices
Easily print labels and manage users
TDS on courier charges is required to be deducted under Section 194C of Income Tax Act 1961.
Rate and Amount for deduction of TDS
The rate of TDS is as under: –
- TDS shall be deducted @ following rates u/s 194C depending on whether the payee is an Individual/ HUF or other than Individual/ HUF:
- Credit/ Payment is made to an Individual/ HUF – 1%
- Credit/Payment is made to a person other than an Individual/ HUF – 2%
Uk Postal Charges
- No Surcharge and Higher Education Cess (“HEC”) shall be added to the above-mentioned rates.
- TDS @ 20% shall be deducted where the contractor does not provide the PAN number to the deductor.
TDS on courier charges shall be deducted on invoice value, excluding the value of GST (if such value is mentioned separately in the invoice) – Circular No. 23/ 2017. However, TDS shall be deducted on whole of the invoice value (if value of GST is not mentioned separately in the invoice) – Circular No. 23/ 2017
Exemption from tax deduction u/s 194C
- Where the amount credited/ paid does not exceed Rs. 30,000 in a single transaction. Further, no TDS shall be deducted, where the amount or aggregate of amounts credited/ paid during the FY does not exceed Rs. 1,00,000.
- Where consideration paid by an individual or HUF is on account of personal purpose.
- Payment made to Non-Resident contractor shall not attract TDS u/s 194C. However, it shall be governed by provisions of Section 195
Time of deducting TDS on courier charges
The time when TDS is required to be deducted is earlier of the following two events –
- Credit of such sum to the account of payee; or
- Payment in cash or by way of issue of cheque/ draft/ any other mode
For Full text of Section 194C, please refer this link
Explore our Full detailed Article on TDS.
TDS on courier charges is required to be deducted under Section 194C of Income Tax Act 1961 at the rate of 1% or 2% (as the case may be) for payments to residents.