3,933 Technical Product Manager in Remote jobs available on Indeed.com. Apply to Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, Technical Project Manager and more! 35,074 product manager remote jobs available. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New product manager remote careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. The low-stress way to find your next product manager remote job opportunity is on SimplyHired. There are over 35,074 product manager remote careers waiting for you to apply! Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally.
Big Viking Games
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
A Little About Us
Making fans - That's what we're all about! Since our humble beginnings in 2011, these two words have driven Big Viking Games to become the successful company it is today. We are focused on making our mark as a next-generation, live operations games company.
We believe that each Viking is unique and brings exponential value to the company. In return, we provide Vikings with the opportunity to solve problems through continuous learning and fostering feedback, ultimately mastering their craft. By investing in our Vikings and in new technologies, we can continue our success for years to come.
We are embarking on an adventure and rely on our team of skilled, enthusiastic, and collaborative Vikings to turn our ship towards a new horizon. With that in mind, we are on the hunt for exceptional talent to join us on this new journey and help hoist the sails!
Remote Product Manager Intern
The Nitty Gritty
We're looking to add an experienced Product Manager to the team! Reporting to our Director of Product Management, you'll be working under our Product umbrella, managing multiple teams to ensure the successful performance of our flagship games. You'll be working closely with our Game Designers, Live Content Marketing Specialists, and the rest of the Product team. The role is responsible for leading our games teams, in charge of the overall growth and health of the games. You will participate in the design, planning, and execution of in-game content, events, and promotions to engage our players and generate revenue. As a leader in product management, you will define our game's high level strategy and oversee a schedule that will enchant our community!
- Drive player engagement and monetization through product management activities
- Oversee and manage the work of multiple teams - comprising of Player Support, Community Management, and Live Content Managers to plan and deliver a series of events, content releases, promotion, and other actions to increase player retention
- Work alongside your direct team (an Associate Product Manager and Data Analyst) and take full ownership of our games business, from DAU growth to long term retention and player conversion to increased player spend
- Use our internal communication tools (email, Slack, etc.) and our content tools to ensure the effective management, operation, and the timely release of all in-game events and content releases
- Maintain a high level of quality of delivery for the projects you are in charge of, by monitoring their execution closely up until their release to the players
- Quantitative data by tracking and measuring game KPIs
- Qualitative feedback from the support team, community management team, and directly from our players
- Use your findings to constantly improve the game's schedule and offers through data-driven improvements and innovations
The Must Haves
- 4+ years experience in an analytical or product-centric role, from the entertainment or technology industry
- A proven track record in managing a game or similar tech product, resulting in measurable improvements in revenue and other metrics
- Strong analytical skills, allowing you to make data driven decisions
- Proficient in MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Strong quantitative problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to constantly meet targets and drive results
- A team player attitude, with the desire to help those around you
Remote Product Manager Jobs
The Nice to Haves
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience with bringing games to market or similar products from an early planning stage
- Experience in free-to-play, social games, casino games, or mobile games
- Experience in monetization and retention analytics
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- A generous amount of Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal Days, Sick Days, Family Leave)
- Competitive Salaries
- Professional Growth
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Employee Assistance Program, Monthly Spending Account, Wellness Initiatives)
- Vikoins (Peer Recognition Program & Rewards)
- Stock Options
- Group RRSP
- Frequent remote events/meetings to stay connected with your peers and share company updates
- 100% Remote Work Environment
Becoming a Viking:
Are you cut from our cloth? Does the idea of working for a gaming company and doing what you love every day get you so excited that you kind of want to scream? Great! Send us your resume!
Big Viking Games is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈