Twitch is currently the hottest platform for those who love to play and watch games. Saiiren is also a full-time partnered twitch streamer.Quick Facts:
13.8k Followers, 368 Following, 116 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ↬ 𝖘𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖓 ↫ (@xsaiiren). Snivywivy - Twitch Some plant that builds cosplay on stream with his cats and occasionally streams games. HEHE maDe U lo0K b1tCH. Welcome to the chat room!
|Age||15-25 Years Old|
|Height||Over 5 feet|
Previously, there used to be more number of boys streamers than girls. Nowadays, girls have also started streaming and showing their gameplay.
Among those girls, Saiiren is one of the popular Twitch streamer famous for her game sense. Besides, she also is known for cosplaying.
If you scroll her Instagram account then you would certainly notice her love for cosplay.
A post shared by ↬ 𝖘𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖓 ↫ – 5k? PauseChamp (@xsaiiren) on
Her fans also address her as a real anime girl because of her dress up and appearance.
Below are some unknown facts about this young girl streamer.
10 Unknown Facts About Saiiren
- Saiiren is an American full time partnered Twitch streamer. She shows her gameplay and entertains her fans on Twitch.
- Her exact age and date of birth are nowhere to be found on the internet. Looking at her photos, we can say that she is around 15-25 years old.
- Twitch streamer Saiiren hasn’t yet revealed her real name and bio details.
- Besides Twitch, she also has a YouTube channel. There she amasses over 1 thousand subscribers. You can watch the episodes of her stream highlights on her YouTube channel.
- She amasses more than 33 thousand followers on Twitch. Her main motive for streaming on Twitch is to make people laugh.
- Saiiren is also an occasional visitor at VRChat. Her nickname is “real-life anime girl”.
- She hasn’t revealed anything about her dating life on streams. But, she does have a boyfriend who is also a Twitch streamer.
- Her other hobby is cosplaying. She loves cosplays and is popular for cosplaying as well.
- She hasn’t revealed the amount she earns as a game influencer. Thus, her net worth is unknown.
- Her Instagram account has more than 4 thousand followers.
Did you miss GamesBeat Summit 2021? Watch on-demand here!
Razer’s Seiren Mini USB microphone is an excellent entry-level option for anyone looking to improve their audio quality. This mic is available now for $50, and as the name suggests, it is a tiny version of its Seiren mics. And while it does skimp out on many features to shrink both its profile and price, it doesn’t come up short on sound.
The Seiren Mini sounds nearly as good as USB microphones that cost three- or four-times as much. Combined with its small size, that makes it ideal for anyone getting started creating audio or video content. If you are looking to upgrade from that headset mic you’re using now, this is a great first step into that world.
Here’s a playlist of my microphone tests. You can hear how the Razer Seiren Mini compares to other USB mics as well as headsets and more:
3 reasons I love the Razer Seiren Mini
I think the Seiren Mini is one of Razer’s best-sounding microphones. And its audio quality is one of the three main things that I love about it. If you’re a livestreamer on Twitch or YouTube, it will give you clear, professional-sounding vocals. It’s a condenser mic, which means that it doesn’t reject quite as much noise as a dynamic USB mic. But I’m happy with how my mechanical keyboard sounds when I’m chatting up friends on Discord using the Seiren Mini.
The other things I like about the Seiren Mini are the price and the size. At $50, it’s a reasonable investment for someone who isn’t making a lot of money from their content yet. A good rule is that you shouldn’t spend money on creating content that you’re not making from creating content. But I think $50-and-under is affordable enough that you don’t need to worry about those kinds of guidelines. This, of course, makes a great option if you just want to sound better than everyone else in your Discord without spending hundreds of dollars.
And you shouldn’t overlook the size. Audio and video equipment can take over your space quickly if you’re trying to get into the content game. A tiny mic like the Seiren Mini can prevent that from happening. And then if you need good audio on the go, the Mini is a great option for that.
Features you’ll miss — but can live without
Razer did make some sacrifices with the Mini X. It doesn’t have a headphone jack for live monitoring your mic audio. It also doesn’t have any onboard controls — no muting or adjusting gain. You just plug it in and go.
It also has a recessed USB Mini port that works well with its included cable. But if you damage that cable, I think you may have a difficult time getting something else to fit well into that nook.
Finally, the size may prove a problem because you may have to hunch over it to get close enough. You could also just sit it far away from your mouth or buy a mic arm, but that defeats the point of buying an affordable microphone with good quality.
A great choice
Sairen Twitch Stats
For most people, the Razer Seiren Mini is a great choice. If you want mic monitoring, a slightly taller stand, and mute controls, the Blue Yeti Nano is also small and relatively affordable. But I think the Seiren Mini sounds better. And you cannot beat the price.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is 'where passion meets business.' What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and 'open office' events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties