FOR USERS USING X-PLANE 11.5, UNCHECK THE BOX TO USE VULCAN IN X-PLANE IF YOU WANT WORLD TRAFFIC TO WORK. A NEW VERSION OF WORLD TRAFFIC SUPPORTING VULCAN WILL BE OUT SHORTLY. If you want to use the World Traffic 3.2.0 beta that does support Vulcan, get it here from the forums: World Traffic Forums
MAC Users - Note that the Mac version does not run for many users for often more than about 30 minutes.If you find that it crashes, disable sounds from the World Traffic Preferences menu as there appears to be some type of sound conflict with the latest version of X-Plane. You won't get any sound but at least it will run.
1. Install World Traffic using the installer or zip files
Installers (Windows Only!):
WT3 Installer - The full installer for WT 3.1.9
WT3 Updater - Run this to update to WT 3.1.9 only if you already have any previous version of WT3 installed. See release notes below for changes.
Zip Files for Mac or Linux (or Windows if you're having problems with the Windows installer or updater or bogus complaints from virus scanners):
WT3 Full Package - Read the read_me.txt file for installation instructions. WT 3.1.9
WT3 Update - Downlaod this to update to WT 3.1.9 if you have any previsou version of WT3 installed. Read the read_me.txt file for installation instructions.
2. Install the Aircraft and Flight Schedules
Aircraft and flight schedules (formerly known as RealRoutes.zip) have been put together by this awesome group of people. Get them all here after you have installed WT3:
Aircraft and Flight Schedules
Get the Quick Start guide below which includes setup instructions: NOTE: USE NEW INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE FOR AIRCRAFT AND FLIGHT SCHEDULES, NOT THE BLUEBELL PLANES SPECIFIED IN THIS MANUAL. There is no more RealRoutes.zip file as mentioned in the manual.
Get the World Traffic Technical Manual below:
Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA / MIA)
For the next aircraft update, it would be great if the following aircraft were updated to reality: 1. American Airlines 757's appear with the old paint job and without winglets. Carenado C337 Skymaster HD Series X-Plane The Cessna Skymaster is a United States twin-engine civil utility aircraft built in a push-pull configuration. X Traffic avec World Traffic 3 et Pilote 2 ATC. World Traffic v3-World Traffic 3 is the most comprehensive traffic application for X-Plane. Now easier than ever to use. Version 3 new features:Automa. X-Plane aircraft report altitude on ground at around 0 meters. Some of these commercial planes give reported altitudes on the ground of around 0.5 meters so say any plane now less that 1m above the ground is on the ground. 100: 3.0.9: 36: Some small GA airports don't get any generated GA flights no matter what GA slider is set to: Bug: Fixed. Well for me yes,only just getting to grips with WT3,but so far it adds a lot more to making a great flight sim even better. I have used fsx for years and will still dip into it,but x plane feels so much more enjoyable and dare i say it real.Back to your question yes.
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Filipino: Paliparang Pandaigdig ng Ninoy Aquino) or NAIA (/ˈnaɪə/, locally
/nɑː.ˈiː.jə/), formerly known and still commonly referred to as Manila International Airport (IATA: MNL, ICAO: RPLL) as well as its codename Nichols Field (Nichols), is the airport serving Manila and its surrounding metropolitan area. Located along the border between the cities of Pasay and Parañaque, about 7 kilometers (4.3 mi) south of Manila proper and southwest of Makati. NAIA is the main international gateway for travelers to the Philippines and serves as a hub for AirAsia Philippines, Cebgo, Cebu Pacific, PAL Express, and Philippine Airlines. It is managed by the Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA), a branch of the Department of Transportation (DOTr).
This scenery is state of the art on its own with custom objects, facades, vegetations and autogen to reflect the real Manila International Airport and its surrounding. It by far the 2nd largest scenery we made. Some of its main features are listed below:
- Full Custom hand placed Objects, Facades, Autogen & Vegetation
- HD structures surrounding near the airport
- Extremely detailed, custom realistic ground textures on airport runways and aprons that resembles the exact status of the airport.
- PBR ground textures and some selected structures
- High Resolution satellite Imagery (whole Metro Manila Area and several provinces)
- Photo realistic texturing and ambient occlusion texture baking on some structures
- 3D Modeled Terminal buildings (4 Terminals – T1, T2, T3 & T4)
- Custom static aircraft on off areas (Not on airport RAMP starts for best online flying experience)
- Fully implemented ground routes (Means 3rd party traffic are fully supported like WT3, Live Traffic, etc.)
- Custom HDR Lighting on RAMP stands
- Animated Jetways using (Autogate by Marginal)
- FPS Friendly & Optimized (Depends on your machine and settings)
- X-Plane 11 Version 11.30+ (MUST!!)
- Processor: Core i5 or higher
- GPU: GTX 1050~ or higher (lower GPU haven’t tested but said works just fine)
- See also X-Plane 11 Recommended graphics settings below.
CAUTION: This scenery is large and contains the region orthophotos so the download is large almost 7GB. Also, this scenery is very dense so you might want to adjust some settings.
See some screenshots below.
Some photos above are using 3rd Party weather engines like xEnviro / UWXP
Want more photos? Check it HERE
This scenery is provided FREE OF CHARGE. If you happen to spend money to get this scenery, please contact me as it is illegal. Although the scenery is free, all assets are copyright protected by the author. You are not allowed to redistribute any assets from this scenery. If you have any questions, please contact me via our facebook page.
If you have download problems, please contact us on our official Facebook page.
Wt3 X Planes
- Download the REGIONAL AUGMENTED ORTHO IMAGERY
- Download the RPLL + MEGA MANILA SCENERY
- Unzip this two downloaded zip files
- Drag and drop this folders to you custom scenery folder
- You customer scenery folder should look like this:
- You are DONE!! Please see Change Log section below for incremental patch updates.
- Version 0.1-Open_Beta_Release
- Version 1.0 Full Released
- Version 1.1 Patch Update – Download patch update HERE (if you have already v1.0 installed)
- Version 1.2 Patch Update (Latest) – Download patch update HERE (if you have already v1.1 installed)
- Version 2 (Latest Version)
RECOMMENDED X-PLANE 11 GRAPHICS SETTINGS:
Missing Plaridel Airport (RPUX) ? This airport is small and is affected by Mega Manila coverage but not modeled as of now. Please download our RPUX patch [HERE]
Having Problems with World Traffic 3 not showing aircrafts on RAMPS for Terminal 3? You can download manually the GroundRoutes and ParkingDefs here [LINK]. See also our article on fixing WT3 AI RAMP misalignment [HERE]
Using Traffic Global? Add Cebu Pacific traffic on your Philippine Airports by following this instructions [CLICK HERE]
We highly recommend using Traffic Global for AI Traffic since it generates the most accurate AI traffic and especially when assigning aircraft to Ramps.
Unfortunately, due to my limited time, I cannot provide immediate support or any issues you might see or encounter on this scenery. Please message us for any issues on ourFACEBOOK PAGE with screenshots of the issue. I cannot promise to address it right away but will try to.
X Plane Wt3 Airport Operations Files
WHAT OUR USERS SAY ON THIS SCENERY: